Well I was very happily surpised to be nominbated for this by Jenny at Jennymorbeymakes. Here is a link to her blog http://jennymorbeymakes.wordpress.com/ – Thanks so much for this!
5 Random things about me:
1. I have 12 tattoos and love them – want more!
2. I love cheesy dance music and dancing – although I only do it in my room!
3. I love the idea of living in different parts of the UK, like a nomad. Currently in the North, but want to live in Bath, Brighton and possibly London one day.
4. I really hate clutter – it gets on my nerves!
5. I’ve had one tooth pulled and it was pretty horrible – I have shit teeth!
My 5 Questions:
1. What little happy things do you do to cheer yourself up when you’re not feeling so good or just brighten your day in general?
I like to listen to fun, cheesy music, paint my nails a bright colour, look at animal pictures online and ask my boyfriend for a hug – these all work!
2. What are 5 worthwhile uses of your disposable income?
books, art materials, nail varnish, cinema tickets, yummy coffees
3. What is your most treasured possession?
Difficult question. Right now I would say my art journal. Everything can be easily replaced.
4. What is your greatest fear?
Being alone in the world.
5. How would you like to be remembered?
As someone nice, kind, funny and inspiring to others.
My 5 Questions:
1.Where do you find inspiration?
2.How do you beat the blues?
3.If you could be a magical creature for a day, what would it be and why?
4.What would be your idea holiday?
5.What does creativity mean to you?
For those with blogs chosen for the award– copy and paste the award in your blog. Tell who nominated you with a link to my blog. Share five random things about yourself and then answer my questions. When that is all done, nominate five bloggers that you follow and send them the rules, creating five new questions for them to answer along with their random things. Have fun!